- Grey plain skirt / grey pinafore dress / grey plain school trousers or shorts
- White school blouse or white polo shirt
- Green school sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo)
- Green checked or striped dress
- White or grey socks (above the ankle) or grey opaque tights
- Sensible black school shoes
- Yellow school t-shirt (with school logo)
- Black shorts (in colder weather, children are permitted to wear either leggings or jogging bottoms but these must be either dark grey or black)
- Children should wear their school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo, over the top of their PE t-shirt
- Swimming costume/trunks, swimming hat, flip-flops and towel (Summer term only)
We would like children to bring to school one, small rucksack or bag, containing all the items needed for the school day, such as their homework and pencil case.
An old shirt for art/craft is also useful.
The last date for free delivery into school before the end of the summer term is 15th June. The service will then switch to home delivery from 16th June – 15th September.