- Every child currently registered as eligible for free school meals
- Children who have been looked after for 6 months or longer
From April 2012, pupil premium funding was also extended to:
- All children eligible for free school meals at any point in the past 6 years
In the 2015 to 2016 financial year, funding for the pupil premium increased further and schools receive:
- £1,320 per pupil of primary-school age
- £935 per pupil of secondary-school age
- £1,900 per pupil for looked after children who have been looked after for 1 day or more, are adopted or leave care under a Special Guardianship Order or a Residence Order
Schools are free to spend the Pupil Premium Grant as they see fit. However they are responsible for reporting how they use the additional funding to successfully support those eligible pupils and maximise their achievement in school.
In 2018-2019 financial year, the school received £48,840 deprivation pupil premium.
To read our full report about Pupil Premium please click to download the report below.